Best Backup App that does everything including backup apps?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Is their such an app? If I wanna do a factory reset so my dam market will show shake them all, is their an app that will back up everything?? or if i do a factory reset and then goto market and his downloads, will they all show up to download again?

Thanks

Craiger22

Reaction score
Titanium backup should do what you want.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My uncle uses My Backup Pro on his HTC, I was going to check out the free version but he said when he got a new phone it worked, just dont back up contacts since they are already on google, he said he ended up with doubles for every contact.

him

Reaction score
I have and use both titanium and mybackup pro...But titanium offers so much more than just backups. Get titanium and you should be fine.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well titanium says its for rooted only. I downloaded my backup, not pro, to try it and it seems to work good so far. Maybe tomorrow ill try the factory reset so I can find that "shake them all" apparently lol.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
ok I backed up everything with backup pro, now Im gonna go in settings and do the factory reset, this is the one I want right? Trying to do this so missing apps in market show up..

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ok did the system reset and now the missing apps are showing up in market.

Thanks for the help :)

Riddick

Reaction score
I have and use both titanium and mybackup pro...But titanium offers so much more than just backups. Get titanium and you should be fine.

I highly recommend Titanium but saying that it offers so much more than just backups is wrong. It's purely a backup/restoration app, but it works beautifully.

DroidFan88

Reaction score
Titanium is the best I've used. It not only does a great job backing up and restoring apps but, if you plan on moving your app 2 your SD card, once you partition your SD card for that purpose, you can move the apps you want through Titanium. I used it for just that very purpose until I could find the right commands to do it automatically.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Titanium is the best I've used. It not only does a great job backing up and restoring apps but, if you plan on moving your app 2 your SD card, once you partition your SD card for that purpose, you can move the apps you want through Titanium. I used it for just that very purpose until I could find the right commands to do it automatically.

Yea thats exactly what I did with "My Backup" which I used since I'm not rooted, it backed up all my data and apps to the sd card, or I could have chose their server. Anyhoots... I did a factory reset, redownloaded my back up and put everything back on just fine. Only thing I had to do was put the icons back on the home screens.. so worked great :D:icon_ banana:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
MyBackUpPro. Never had any issues with it, always restores market links. However I am rooted.