Titanium Backup help

pyro6128

Reaction score
I want to backup everything before i switch to Ultimate Droid 7.5. Do I need to get the donate version before I can back all of my apps up? What does the donate version give you that the free one doesnt? And lastly, how do I back everything up so that I can restore all of my apps and market links later on? Thanks in advance for any help

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Found this on Matth3W's new process:If you need to know how to restore your apps...keep going, otherwise, skip to this section

96. Open up Titanium Backup.

97. Go to Menu > Batch

98. Choose restore all apps with data and run operation. This is where the donate version of Titanium Backup comes into play. Because without it, you will need to "ok" every single installation of every app. Very much a pain in the ass.

99. To restore your bookmarks that we backed up earlier, click the backup/restore tab and select [BOOKMARKS] Browser 2.0.1 and choose restore.

Mike

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
I keep trying to backup all of my apps via Titanium backup. Everytime I try to back them up, I then verify and see that there is an error listed next to every app. I clicked problems and downloaded busybox and tried to back up again, and I still get errors. How can I fix this?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't use Titanium so I'm not able to provide any suggestions.

Mike