Beautiful Widgets Question

michaelearth

Reaction score
I bought Beautiful Widgets off the Android MarketPlace before the developer got the cease letter from HTC so I have the original app. Now I want to keep it so im not going to update the app but how do remove they "Update Availible" notification on it in the market so that I dont get notifications everyday telling me my apps need to be updated.

Thanks, sorry if confusing

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I bought Beautiful Widgets off the Android MarketPlace before the developer got the cease letter from HTC so I have the original app. Now I want to keep it so im not going to update the app but how do remove they "Update Availible" notification on it in the market so that I dont get notifications everyday telling me my apps need to be updated.

Read this thread and you may change your mind about not updating it. You will have the choice of so many "clock looks"(skins) it will make your head spin....http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ficial-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread.html

OP
M

michaelearth

Reaction score

Read this thread and you may change your mind about not updating it. You will have the choice of so many "clock looks"(skins) it will make your head spin....http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ficial-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread.html

Wow, that is pretty cool but I still like the look of the original one better. Is there anyway to remove the "Update Available"?

Thanks