Beautiful widget question....

hobby31

Reaction score
I saw today that the Dev had to pull the app from the market so I went to the market and it was still there at the time and I bought it. I love the app and it works great on the regular home screen. I guess this is really a "beautiful widget and GDE" question. On GDE it displays but never updates the time. The time stays the same from when I opened it. Is there a fix for this or will it just simply not work on GDE? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

OP
hobby31

hobby31

Reaction score
Nevermind. It all the sudden started working. I did a reinstall of GDE today for another reason and I just noticed now that the beautiful widget is working now. Thanks

Magdroid

Reaction score
He's currently working on a new format and ideas for it. Currently he has
device.png

I would like him to ditch the flip-clock idea to get more away from the C&D order. Maybe a digital clock format (similar to an alarm clock). A little more polishing and we will have our trustworthy BW back. Not only that, but we will have our OWN widget...not a HTC Knock off.

rod

Reaction score

thats a slick looking interface. what would be a really kickass concept is to include an email and sms alert on the widget itself, in the lower right corner, but that runs the risk of cluttering the design. i like this design tho

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
35845fn.png

The digital clock version is the DEAL! Add the option to change background color/shading, plus be able to change digit colors and I would buy that!

Much more modern looking that a flip clock which has been done to death, HTC can have that old looking clock!!

Last edited:

rod

Reaction score
this is my request: add the notifications of missed calls, unread sms and unread emails. a quick click would bring up the missed call log, and the first unread email or sms. what yall think? all i did here was copy and paste some standard android icons onto a widget image i lifted from this thread. im not claiming the widget itself, fwiw.

attachment.php

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
this is my request: add the notifications of missed calls, unread sms and unread emails. a quick click would bring up the missed call log, and the first unread email or sms. what yall think? all i did here was copy and paste some standard android icons onto a widget image i lifted from this thread. im not claiming the widget itself, fwiw.

attachment.php

That works for me!

amayes

Reaction score

attachment.php

That works for me!

x2
this is nice!