Battery?

Gremlin

Reaction score
Well I have been using my droid since November and would stay charged for 2 days.. I do not use a lot you know what I mean.. don't get much phone calls.. same usage every day..

Now it is beginning to last for a day only.. I bought a car charger 2 weeks ago and used it last week for like 5 mins since than battery life.. Any advice on that?

I was thinking of buying one.. I was thinking of this one :

Motorola BP6X Standard Battery for Droid, Cliq - Droid Batteries - Droid Forums Store

Than I see this one :

Seidio Innocell 1350mAh Replacement Battery for Motorola Droid - Droid Batteries - Droid Forums Store

what is the difference? Thanks for the help..

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Gremlin said:
Well I have been using my droid since November and would stay charged for 2 days.. I do not use a lot you know what I mean.. don't get much phone calls.. same usage every day..

Now it is beginning to last for a day only.. I bought a car charger 2 weeks ago and used it last week for like 5 mins since than battery life.. Any advice on that?

I was thinking of buying one.. I was thinking of this one :

Motorola BP6X Standard Battery for Droid, Cliq - Droid Batteries - Droid Forums Store

Than I see this one :

Seidio Innocell 1350mAh Replacement Battery for Motorola Droid - Droid Batteries - Droid Forums Store

Hello,

Thank you for your interest! Our 1350mAh Replacement Battery is meant to be a direct replacement battery compared to the OEM. It is made of high quality Japanese cell and manufactured in Taiwan to ensure the best consistencies.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

OP
G

Gremlin

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you for your interest! Our 1350mAh Replacement Battery is meant to be a direct replacement battery compared to the OEM. It is made of high quality Japanese cell and manufactured in Taiwan to ensure the best consistencies.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

So I would need to make sure I charge the phone for 8 hours before I use it? Does it remember the last state of charge by any chance? Thanks

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you checked your battery info screen to see what's using up your battery? Keep in mind that poor coverage and the GPS will quickly kill your battery.

One is OEM. One is aftermaket. IIRC the BP6X is 1300mAh while the Seidio is 1350mAh.

Last edited: