battery

foradolla

Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to the forum. My girlfriend had the droid 2. Due to her continued malfunction with her phone and the replacements to the phone verizon eventually sent her the droid 3. However it was a refurbished with no battery or back. Does anyone know if the battery for the droid 2 works for the droid 3? I would just test this out but I think my girlfriend has her phone with her at work and her droid 3 arrived in the mail today. SO I have the droid 3 and she has the battery for the droid 2

militant

Reaction score
No, the parts are not cross compatible. I have a hard time believing there are already refurb'd droid 3's and that they would send you one missing parts. Call up big red and ask for a supervisor and demand a new phone as a replacement. If you get to enough supervisors and are firm in your stance yet polite, you'll get your way, I always do.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yea I had 2 go to the store yesterday and get a replacment sent to my house bc they have none in the store and there are no refurbs yet so I'm getting a new 1

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jamesjones25

Reaction score
I received a D3 replacement because I had some to what I thought some issues early on. It was a referb so I sent it back. I think only the store can issue a brand new phone replacement. I tried to customer service route, no luck. I resolved my problems with my D3.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums