battery sticker

smcdo123

Reaction score
So, I pulled my battery the other day to get my sd card out and i go oh snap! my water damage sticker is gone! So i look on my desk no where to be found then i look at that rubber pad where the gold tabs are and it actually pelled off and is stuck to that. I did not try to remove it but i just hope verizon doesnt give me any BS if something does go wrong with battery. ANyone else have this happen to them. i do not think they will care but i guess my phone got hot and and came out. The sticky backing is on the battery just not the actually sticker part that changes, it almost ripped in half i guess? just strange but anyway DX and Android ftw

Sasquatched

Reaction score
Yes, the same exact thing happened to me. The battery got hot and it ended up sticking to the rubber piece when I removed the battery. I called VZW with my concern that tech support would give me a hard time with it missing if I ever ran into an issue. They sent me a new battery in the retail packaging and I sent the original "damaged" one back. My advice, give them a call!

Evare

Reaction score
Yes, the same exact thing happened to me. The battery got hot and it ended up sticking to the rubber piece when I removed the battery. I called VZW with my concern that tech support would give me a hard time with it missing if I ever ran into an issue. They sent me a new battery in the retail packaging and I sent the original "damaged" one back. My advice, give them a call!
I'm going to have to do that then. Mine just came off. I thought it was kind of funny since I just saw this thread last night.

DroidX101

Reaction score
mine is doing the same thing, but it hasn't fell off as of yet, I'm going to take it to verizon and let them check it out, or should I just call.....hmmm Not sure yet, but I don't want them to give me crap about it either.

The only reason that I don't want to take it to verizon is cause I'm rooted and themed.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
It's so funny to read what others experience. And here I was thinking it was just me. On my original battery lost the sticker just as 'Bigfoot' stated.

Vbelisle

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen to me, when I went to the store the manager told me all he could do was note the account. Should I call for another battery? I get the feeling that the same thing is going to happen with a new one.