Textured Battery Cover

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
I am looking for a battery cover that has some texture to it. Something like the Rock Quicksand case, but as a cover only. Or something rubberized would be cool. I am just looking for something to keep it from sliding out of my hands. Not for Protection. I have an S-Line case for going out. Considering a carbon fiber sticker option, but i would prefer an actual cover. CNN.CN has a leather one that looks promising, but it is an international site, and though it is trusted, i would prefer to deal with someone here in the US. Thoughts?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Plasti-dip yours....

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Considered that, but i want to keep the stock cover stock so that i can either sell the phone or pass it along in the future. Maybe i'll go that route and just order an extra stock cover. That stuff goes on like spray paint correct?

Slickwraps

Reaction score
I am looking for a battery cover that has some texture to it. Something like the Rock Quicksand case, but as a cover only. Or something rubberized would be cool. I am just looking for something to keep it from sliding out of my hands. Not for Protection. I have an S-Line case for going out. Considering a carbon fiber sticker option, but i would prefer an actual cover. CNN.CN has a leather one that looks promising, but it is an international site, and though it is trusted, i would prefer to deal with someone here in the US. Thoughts?

Hey Rageboardr,

Have you seen the Slickwraps for the Galaxy S III. They are high-quality skins that will definitely help give you that feel and texture you looking for to help get better grip on the phone, and you can just apply it to the back of your phone. We have a variety of different styles, and it will give your phone added protection from scratches, dust and drops as well. They're also 100% removable and reusable.

Take a look! >> Galaxy S III

OP
DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Hey Rageboardr,

Have you seen the Slickwraps for the Galaxy S III. They are high-quality skins that will definitely help give you that feel and texture you looking for to help get better grip on the phone, and you can just apply it to the back of your phone. We have a variety of different styles, and it will give your phone added protection from scratches, dust and drops as well. They're also 100% removable and reusable.

Take a look! >> Galaxy S III

Yes, we have spoken. Yours is the Carbon Fiber Sticker I was referring to.

Caesars

Reaction score
After checking this out, it looks good for the minimalist style (slick wrap) :).