Reaction score

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am always of the opinion if it looks to good to be true, it probably is. Batteries sell for 39 bucks each by themselves and you are getting two and a portable charger. If they are legit they are probably hot, and I wouldn't think your battery would last a month in your glove box with the heat.

iDr0id

Reaction score
Looks legit to me. And i wouldnt keep a battery in my glovebox. Well i think it'd get too hot and ruin it maybe? But thats just me, i try not to let my electronics get excessively hot or cold

cgrimm9

Reaction score
I am always of the opinion if it looks to good to be true, it probably is. Batteries sell for 39 bucks each by themselves and you are getting two and a portable charger. If they are legit they are probably hot, and I wouldn't think your battery would last a month in your glove box with the heat.

Yes car heat drains the batteries pretty fast. had a brand new ipod touch in the car for 4 hours in the hot sun on a full charge the battery was completly dead.

I have a quistion. The ipod came with a full charge to the battery does the droid x come with a full charge.plugged in my coworkers droid x when he got his last week. seem to have full bars on his DX I am being patient on the phone coming but when I get it I just want to tear into it.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Mine had about 70 percent charge on it.

OP
M

mayerjackson

Reaction score

Well they arent brand new batteries, i think they are refurbished or something, whatever aftermarket means.

Let me ask this then, do you think the charger is legit? Because that is what i truly care about. I certainly dont want to put anything into my X though if it;s going to kill it.

And are there any other stand alone chargers that anyone knows of?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Aftermarket means they are not made by Motorola, not sure on the charger, again that will not be made my Motorola but if it has the same output "should" be ok.

MPD224

Reaction score
If you noticed, they are out of Hong Kong and are most likely from the same place that manufactures the OEM batteries for Motorolla. Sometimes you have to be careful when dealing with a member out of China but most of the time they are legit and you can get some pretty good deals on the real stuff that is either labeled differently or with no labels at all.

OP
M

mayerjackson

Reaction score
awesome, well i'll give them a try and let you guys know what i think about them.