Battery life with Liberty

FC127

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing sub-par battery life with Liberty? I fully charged my phone, unplugged and a half hour later I am down to 90%. During this time it just sat on my desk. Not sure what's going on. Thoughts?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

roboots21

Reaction score
My phone stayed on 100% for 2+ hours after I unplugged it this morning. I sent a couple texts, made a phone call, and played around with the liberty tool box for a few minutes in that two hours also.

OP
FC127

FC127

Reaction score
Odd... the only thing I can think is maybe all of the animations in adw ex. I'll give the stock launcher a shot.

1st_droid

Reaction score
Been playing wit liberty rom toolbox been on the web some text a few calls since 7am this morning its 11am.. stared wit 80pct I'm down to 60pct (using ulv 900) haven't put my phone down

ldequatro

Reaction score
I seem to be having the same problem.... mine dipped to 80% just an hour after unplugging it from a full charge.. I am also using an extended battery. :icon_eek:

tlozano09

Reaction score
I felt the same why. i did the clean install method which requires installing the maderstok340 (sp?) zip file, then rooting and installing Liberty. I feel like it helped alot, my battery seems to last like when i was using Apex. Maybe just placebo effect but its worth a shot.

xxrobxx92

Reaction score
I felt the same why. i did the clean install method which requires installing the maderstok340 (sp?) zip file, then rooting and installing Liberty. I feel like it helped alot, my battery seems to last like when i was using Apex. Maybe just placebo effect but its worth a shot.

i'm curious about what you mean by installing that file, what is it? where did you get it?

tlozano09

Reaction score

i'm curious about what you mean by installing that file, what is it? where did you get it?
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-rooted-help/112152-maderstcok-ota-2-3-340-update-zip.html that is the link for the file. Its a big file so it takes a while to install so dont do a battery pull :icon_eek:. then reroot and go into clockwork recovery and install the liberty rom. Btw my battery is DEF amazing now that i did this method. im sure it will work for you.

Dvan

Reaction score
Delete your battery stats and Recalibrate your battery.

Thing you need to do is fully charged your phone Then reboot in the clockwork recovery Go to advance and then go to wipe battery stats. Next on unplug your phone and reboot. Fully drain your battery to leave until the point where is shut off by itself. Then charge it up to 100 percent preferably with the phone off.

You may need to repeat this process once or twice fully optimize your battery.
There is a program on the market called cpu fullworks this is designed to drain your battery as fast as possible

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

xxrobxx92

Reaction score

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-rooted-help/112152-maderstcok-ota-2-3-340-update-zip.html that is the link for the file. Its a big file so it takes a while to install so dont do a battery pull :icon_eek:. then reroot and go into clockwork recovery and install the liberty rom. Btw my battery is DEF amazing now that i did this method. im sure it will work for you.

would this file be compatible with the droid 2?

microsnook

Reaction score
My battery life is awesome!
293ad91.jpg

J

Johnly

Is anyone else experiencing sub-par battery life with Liberty? I fully charged my phone, unplugged and a half hour later I am down to 90%. During this time it just sat on my desk. Not sure what's going on. Thoughts?

Hell no.....the battery life is A class ( I wiped the do do off from the last system though...GJ or not, cleaned)

hexon

Reaction score
For those getting bad battery life check your Battery History in Spareparts. If you got to partial wake usage there may be apps which are causing your phone not to sleep. For example, Google Voice occasionally causes my phone not to sleep. I just have to force quit the application to fix it. There's sometimes more going on than what your battery usage shows, and spareparts can help you figure it out.

Pellegrini406

Reaction score
Talking about overclocking real quick...does anyone else overclock and then after a few days it stops overclocking it and returns to stock frequencies? I'm using jrummys overclock app.