battery life reading inaccurate

blackhat

Reaction score
anyone else have this issue? where like.. ill unplug my phone in the morning, use it for a few hours, and it will be at 50%, then restart it, and it will say like 70% or something like that.. almost like the phone is really unsure of what battery life it has... ive always had this problem with any UD rom.. :(

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
I only have this problem because I have the Seidio 2800mAh extended battery, so the phone isn't programmed to read it properly. So, I need to restart it to get an accurate reading at where it currently is at.

fox_dye

Reaction score
In clockworkmod recovery there is an option under advanced that will let you delete battery stats. Fully charge your phone then delete battery stats and then run it till its dead and recharge it 2 times. This will retrain your phone so it reads your battery properly

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

Axium

Reaction score
In clockworkmod recovery there is an option under advanced that will let you delete battery stats. Fully charge your phone then delete battery stats and then run it till its dead and recharge it 2 times. This will retrain your phone so it reads your battery properly

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

do you have any good ways to drain your battery if i was to do this? something really good.. maybe full brightness playing a video or something? dont wanna just reflash for like 30 straight minutes rather have something do it for me lol

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
overclock the cpu to it's max, turn up brightness all the way and play angry birds, should kill the battery really quick.........or make your phone explode.

Well I don't think your phone will explode but if it does, please don't hold me responsible :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried this back in March with my 2800mah - Nothing changed