Battery App for time left

PatG

Reaction score
If you have Locale installed it'll EAT your battery. After i uninstalled my battery has improved almost 50%

yea, that will kill your battery, i think its standard for it to check location every 10 min.............. but depending on where you live, letting it triangulate your location based on cell towers might be good enough, that what i do.....it can even use wifi spot to help too, if you leave wifi on(i don't)

Turned GPS off and set it to triangulate using cell towers. It was off by about 5 miles. Actually within the work parameter I have set up. I guess I can try it like that and only enable GPS when I use Navigate.

BiGJaYDROID

Reaction score
I turned off my gps and i am just letting the phone use the data networks to find my locale saves a ton of battery. im on my droid for 12-15 hrs a day and batter life is excellent and i am running multi apps browsing the web and so on. as for battery life ind i installed an app called mini info it is pretty cool it shows batter life in percentage sd card memory usage and availabity as well as ram usage and availability.

PatG

Reaction score
Well, just got back to work after lunch. Locale has me waaayyyy off, not even close. Too bad. That means I either use GPS or not use the app.

comic0guy

Reaction score
yea it came be off, its also possible if you give it like 30 minutes, it may find a closer spot

tdog7879

Reaction score
battery left is a pretty cool app its also a widget! The app displays how much batt. life you have left.. base on this app (if it is accurate) it get 12hrs and 8mins but it is still not fully calibrated.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
the widget "battery left" works well. Takes a few days to really calibrate, but seems pretty accurate now.

OP
C

cwalter24

Reaction score
ok ok best widget ever , its called battery life and it does everything well , not everything but it tells you how long you have left on your battery via hours and such, also calibrates itself to get good accuracy.