Baseband Versions

altimax98

Reaction score
I was wondering what baseband everyone was on. Im having issues recently at work, where ill have full 3G one minute and none the next. I cant stand having this issue and was wondering if it may have been my baseband.. im on:

UD 2.5 w/ C_01.43.01P

Ive done *228 many times already lol.... at the end of the day 80% no signal status are fairly common and it sucks... especially when my friends D2Global has full signal sitting right next to me

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have gone all the way back to the very first baseband. All of the others gave me exactly the same issue you are having. I had to keep going into Airplane mode and out in order to get my 3G back. I've been on the 01 baseband for months and months now. It works best for me. YMMV !!!

Here's Pete's page with all the basebands: Peter Alfonso

OP
A

altimax98

Reaction score
I have gone all the way back to the very first baseband. All of the others gave me exactly the same issue you are having. I had to keep going into Airplane mode and out in order to get my 3G back. I've been on the 01 baseband for months and months now. It works best for me. YMMV !!!

Here's Pete's page with all the basebands: Peter Alfonso

Ive been pretty fortunate with my phones 3G coming back. I use the power widget all the time, and it usually takes about 1 minute to get 3G back. But it sucks that I get no signal in my building.