Backup assitant

champ41

Reaction score
Backup assitant wont work on my phone.. i try and sync it and a little thing pops up that says "Error Network Unavaliable. Please contact verizon custormer support for assistance *611" i called the number and it was no help..

VZW_CS

Reaction score
Backup assitant wont work on my phone.. i try and sync it and a little thing pops up that says "Error Network Unavaliable. Please contact verizon custormer support for assistance *611" i called the number and it was no help..
Oh no! I hate to hear you weren't able to sync BackUp Assistant on your Droid.Have you gotten it to work since you originally posted this message?Are/were you having any problems accessing the web browser on your phone? The reason I ask is because "network unavailable" is telling me that your phone isn't able to pick up on the towers.You may be able to clear cache by going to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>select the BackUp Assistant and clear cacheOnce you have completed those steps try syncing again.THVZW SupportFollow us on Twitter @VZWSupport