Back to 232?

Reaction score
Is there a way to go back tyo the 232 leak from the OTA 246. 246 ruined my phone. EVERYTHING is laggy and takes 3-4 seconds to open.

Wish I left 232 on there...

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't believe so. The ability to go back ended with .232. Once you went beyond that there was no going back.

I trust you've either cleared the cache and did a factory reset?

OP
M
Reaction score
aaf709 said:
I don't believe so. The ability to go back ended with .232. Once you went beyond that there was no going back.

I trust you've either cleared the cache and did a factory reset?

Ive done both....

TMYINC

Reaction score
How long has the update been on your phone. Takes a few days for everything to settle down. Security is different from 232 to 246 so you can't go back unfortunately.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

bbucks36

Reaction score
few days crap is bogus... do a complete factory reset...even a sd-ext wipe... if not there is a .246 OTA rom floating around FXZ it .. and you should golden.. i dont think you want to go back to .232 even if its possible.. .246 is way better

OP
M
Reaction score
bbucks36 said:
few days crap is bogus... do a complete factory reset...even a sd-ext wipe... if not there is a .246 OTA rom floating around FXZ it .. and you should golden.. i dont think you want to go back to .232 even if its possible.. .246 is way better

Not my experience....246 ruined my phone. I am not the only one. There are other threads of 246 being horribly laggy. When it takes 3 to 4 seconds to get an email to open, we have a problem. All across the board on all apps. Droid forums would take almost 10 seconds. My note2 takes less than 2. It was ridicolous. And dont let a text come in, because it really makes the phone worthless for about 5 seconds. I did full factory reset, wiped cache. I seriously on many occasions thought about throwing the phone against the wall to end my torture.