<b>DOES ANYBODY WANT TO TRADE MOTO DROID FOR HTC ERIS IN Detroit Mi area straight up?

jlwardn

Reaction score
Why would someone want to do that. The droid was $100 more when it came out so someone has more invested in it....plus the droid is way cooler than the Eris. You should have bought the right one the first time around....now live with your choice.

RTracer

Reaction score
Why would someone want to do that. The droid was $100 more when it came out so someone has more invested in it....plus the droid is way cooler than the Eris. You should have bought the right one the first time around....now live with your choice.

Hey man, you never know. Maybe someone wants a slimmer smaller unit with similar features. I'd never trade my Droid, but ya never know.

OP
CanDroid

CanDroid

Reaction score

HYO. somebody somewhere (obviously not you) would maybe like to trade i love the eris as much as the moto Droid. I have seen several people make theses trades seems as though you are a bit uneducated to know that not every body paid a 100 more. there are so many deals out there for buy 1 get on free and ect. Maybe someone got a good deal and dont like it...and what to trade. But you thought about all this and did all the research first before commenting on this thread. Good job. There is more than 1 person with a Droid FYI.