Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome man... I'll hit ya up soon... :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

slimpirudude

Reaction score
I gotta d2g but I appreciate your work! Would love to learn from you man!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Awesome man...no rush, whenever u get time. Just bought a house and moving very soon. So free time is limited for the next 2 weeks, after that I'm good to go :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I gotta d2g but I appreciate your work! Would love to learn from you man!

Is cm7 on the d2g yet?...

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome man...no rush, whenever u get time. Just bought a house and moving very soon. So free time is limited for the next 2 weeks, after that I'm good to go :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Yeah that's way cool bro.. besides SS5.5 I'm taking a couple weeks off anyway.... congrats on the house man... that's great!...

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Always down to help people out so definitely.. I know you have a couple of your own themes you do so I can at least give some help on how to port them quicker and to more devices..

Thanks for the kind words Cujo and Bang Pow Boom.. :D

Thanks B-Boy, really appreciate that. It looks like you are going to be busy once you come back! :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
B-boy,

I have seen your themes ever since you started doing them and, even then, they were some of the most detailed and cleanest I had ever seen! You truly are an artist my friend and certainly the fastest at releasing what looks like took months to complete! Combine that much talent with how you're always willing to go out of your way to help someone else, no matter how big or small the task, and you've got a true themer who is also an asset to this community! If anyone deserves a break and has earned some time to themselves and their family, its you!! :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
B-boy,

I have seen your themes ever since you started doing them and, even then, they were some of the most detailed and cleanest I had ever seen! You truly are an artist my friend and certainly the fastest at releasing what looks like took months to complete! Combine that much talent with how you're always willing to go out of your way to help someone else, no matter how big or small the task, and you've got a true themer who is also an asset to this community! If anyone deserves a break and has earned some time to themselves and their family, its you!! :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

+ like 100

Looking at the screens of your latest in the Chevy area I was impressed. Love the new (might not be that new but a while since I flashed one since on the DX) status bar look and just overall looking extremely clean and crisp.

Enjoy your break and then once you return the many people in here looking to be tutuored will, I am sure, keep your hands full :)

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yep rev and 13th have got it going.. so I hope it means we can get something going! :)

We should be able to... so is it a stable release?... pm me your gtalk info, also....

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Well put bro! and you know if you need a hand with the theme chooser, always feel free to hit me up!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums