Happy Birthday B-boy

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
1 year ago today I got Photoshop, apk manager, and 7zip downloaded and I started making my first custom pulldowns... they were flames... lol... it took me a week to figure cs4 out and how to get the metamorph zips set up right and I posted my first thread topic on Nov 1.... Then I made a grip of custom pulldowns with various pics and that got my name out there... Popped out a few lockscreen icon threads and then some cool Holiday pulldowns, too.... Then I decided it was time to start a full theme... I released my first Frost Byte theme at the beginning of Dec as a universal metamorph zip but once I learned how to change system text colors I jumped to update zips and released it for cm 6.0 (I think)... now I have 9 themes, my Kameleon series apps, Inverted apps, Transparent apps and some full transparent themes... I've come a long way since last year and I hope everyone that had rocked my themes has enjoyed them... I've taken a break from my full themes and have been focusing on inverted and transparent apps. If you use any of those, just know that they're not always easy to do and the more ya theme, the more updates to keep up with... I try to keep on it but sometimes life gets in the way so I apologize if I haven't responded to private messages or threads ... Anyway, just wanted to wish myself a Happy Android Birthday .. :D ...

PS.. go download the new Droid Forums app that Droid DOES and I themed.. we put a lot of time into it rewriting code and smali edits to get it working so show some love... ;)...

Thanks again for all the support and constructive criticism .. to anyone that hates my themes or thinks I suck... please donate so I can pay for lessons in theming.... lol...

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Happy B-day™ B-boy™ ...;) Been a year already eh... btw the Droid App you and DroidDoes made makes me possibly want to use the darn app even though I never have...lol...looks great guys

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haha... thanks Mike.... yep, a year for me... of constant theming... lol.. and thanks again! .. it was fun working with Ryan on it and we'll be doing more projects together, too.... :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Just happened across this now. Happy Theming Birthday!!

And the trans DF app is awesome! The fact that you have it so you can switch between transparent and inverted is insane!!

Keep on rocking the theme world!! (bad musical reference)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I remember those pulldowns - time flies :smile:

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahaha... yeah it does.... :)

JSM, thanks man!... yeah it should've been an easy thing to do but I had to rewrite,add and reword some code... plus the smali edits..ugh!... but it's 98% complete now... the latest link DD added fixed the final text color issue we found so I just gotta locate the light header in transparent and the blue text for username and date.... then it'll be perfect....