Themed Market Apps by B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been at this theming thing for over a year now and besides having 9 full themes out for the D1, some on the DX, a couple for the TB, and a few for the Fascinate, I also have a grip of individual apps that I've either Inverted or made Transparent.. About 2 months ago Droid DOES!! and I themed out the Droid Forums app and shortly after that we teamed up with TapaTalk and themed their app for them.. In that process, I learned a lot of stuff code wise and since issues occured on Tap's side, I ended up having to repackage each colored app, sign them with jarsigner, zipalign them and then Quoord uploaded them.. So I took that new bit of knowledge and began releasing market versions of some of my work.. Some are free and some I'm charging a small fee of like a buck or so to help with future releases.. I plan on doing more colors but I want the existing ones to pick up more first.. So go grab one or more to help out... :p ... Each one is fully themed out unlike any others I've seen before.. I never just replace some pngs, I dig into the xmls and smali files and manipulate them as much as I can to make the themed version look incredible compared to stock.. Anyway, I never get donations on the forums and I don't care if I do.. I theme cause I like doing it but a little pocket money is always a good incentive for the wife to not scoff when I'm on the pc for 10 hours at a time.. lol.. Enjoy!

IF YOU GET A SCREEN THAT SAYS NO ITEMS FOUND, IT'S DUE TO THE "TM" IS USE.. JUST DO A SEARCH FOR B-BOY AND YOU'LL SEE ALL OF MY WORK..

LINK

http://bit.ly/MyAppsMarket This is a link to all of my work that I have on the market.. Tap a Talks are not included tho.. Those are named Xparent TapaTalk (color here) or do a search for B-boy... Thank you..

Some apps I have are:

ICS Blue 4 Facebook... Brand New!
Black 4 Facebook
Pink 4 Facebook
Holiday 4 Facebook
Pink 4 Twitter
Blue 4 Twitter
more.......just check it out and see..

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Definitely nice work here... The blue tapatalk is one of my faves...

~the machine is nothing without the woman~

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks!... More than likely we will add an ICS blue Xparent TapaTalk on the next update, also.... :)
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
nice work as always...now i just have to decide if i wanna buy any of these simply because i mostly use my laptop for twitter and facebook (actually im still using your oldblacked out facebook 1.6.4 when i do use it oh and your transparent droid forums 1.0.4 lol) considering how outdated that facebook app is im thinking about getting one of your new facebook apps but i kinda wanna see it in ics blue...think you might have one by the end of Jan? oh and a quick question, what forums can you use the xparent tapatalk apps on? I know droid forums here is one but is xda developers one too? (if so i might pick up one of those too lol)

posted from my super alpha custom tweaked ics 4.0.3 Rom
on the ORIGINAL Droid A855
w/ deprimed kernel @ 1.2 GHz

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm finishing an ICS blue one now ... ;)... and yes tapatalk works with every forum for rooted phones and like 20k other ones..... so its worth the money....

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm finishing an ICS blue one now ... ;)... and yes tapatalk works with every forum for rooted phones and like 20k other ones..... so its worth the money....

well hopefully i'll pick up an ics blue facebook and an xparent tapatalk at least by the end of the month (January) when i get some extra birthday money, dunno about twitter one yet since i barely use it...its nice to see you've come so far on theming now, i remember when you first started with all the themed apps, any work planned on themed keyboards too?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Thanks!... More than likely we will add an ICS blue Xparent TapaTalk on the next update, also.... :)

I look forward to that... When is that update? :D

~to powerful to fall into the wrong hands~

Last edited:
OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ICS Blue 4 Facebook just added.....

And the TapaTalk update will prob be in January

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Any update or info on the ICS Blue for Tapatalk?

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's in the works.... all the images are done and the initial code is done... but, I want it to look and feel different so I'm rewriting lots of code... in that, I'm getting errors also so I gotta keep working on it...:)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
It's in the works.... all the images are done and the initial code is done... but, I want it to look and feel different so I'm rewriting lots of code... in that, I'm getting errors also so I gotta keep working on it...:)

Great to hear it is in the works! Can't wait to see the finished product..:hail:

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just found keyboard themes in your market. What kb's will they work for?

----posted maxx'ed out----

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Better, smart, etc... most all the paid ones that have skins ...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
How is the Tapatalk ICS theme coming along ;)...