If it aint B-BOY.... it aint nothin....

Krooked247

Reaction score
Just wanted to say huge fan of your work and I love all the themes.(murder is my fav tho)
Your work is definitly my style.
I've noticed I find myself looking to see if you've got a theme out before I flash a rom.... and if you don't I jus can't seem to flash it. Would rather be on an older rom with your work than a new rom without it.
For a while I stayed with ud even tho it didn't like my phone so much jus cuz of the murder.
So glad to see that you've been doin work with liquid roms tho.
LOVE the fact that you make your themes flashable instead of tryin to move to the theme chooser route( not a big fan of that.... just doesn't seem as thorough).

Jus wanted to show some love in your forum an let u know u have a loyal fan here.

Keep up the great work, would maybe even hate my phone without it.
Will make a donation one day when I'm not so broke
Thanks again for giving us the best.

KROOKED ALL DAY......

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahaha... That's great man, thanks!... :D .. I know my themes aren't as high quality as some but I put a lot of time and effort into them so hearing this is a great and is why we release themes... I'm glad you like them bro.. dancedroid

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
This is the kind of thread I love to see. I agree completely, dont be going and saying your work isnt high quality, thats poppycock (sorry for the language). I came over here to grab one of your keyboards and an inverted market and saw this. Keep it up man!!

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I haven't ran another theme in months so I actually don't even know the quality or depth of other themes.... mine are getting quite full and 99% of them are from scratch.... thanks tho bro... :D

Sent from an unfortunate butt dial