Welcome to my world...............

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright everyone, I know there are a couple repeats of themes under this... actually it's just cause I posted in different ROM forums so out of respect for devs, I kept them seperated... they are clearly named and identified for which phone and ROM each individual download are for so if it's not in the thread you are in, check the other one for that name... I'll change things up soon so it's not so confusing....

I have 7 finished themes available for UD 2.5 on the Droid and Droid Incredible and Berry Blast, Murder and VENOM are also available for CM 6.1 on the Droid and Droid Incredible...Now I have 4 themes ported over to UD 3.0.1 also.... Corinacakes and I got the GB gtalk inverted so make sure ya flash that and ecsnead has a bunch of other inverted stuff in his section... ... :)... I also plan on adding more icons to the custom pulldown thread and the custom lockscreen icons thread. Both are metamorph applicable theme threads.... have fun and leave comments. I respond quickly as possible... Enjoy your vacation in the land of B-boy™....

Last edited:

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Glad u finally got urself established! Been lovin and usin ur work since the beginning :)

done with thumbs

Yeah I wasn't even sure if I'd ever make 1 full theme..... geez!.. lol.. Thanks for rockin my stuff!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad u finally got urself established! Been lovin and usin ur work since the beginning :)

done with thumbs

lmao... I don't know how to use mod buttons so I edited your post... lol... But anyway, thanks for rockin my stuff!!!

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks guys... Mucho Appreciato!.. lol

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Proud of you man! Well deserved!!

DroidForums Junkie!!

Last edited by a moderator:

tbone73

Reaction score
It's weird but on some of my emails I can't see the words on the black background. is there a way to change the font color?

billygalbreath

Developer
Reaction score
Thought I'd mention our latest project here, since its on topic and a great addition.

N3xGenApps is asking all theme developers to sign up to our site (link below) and list their themes. Our latest app, Theme Manager, lets users browse through all the themes to choose which ones they would like to install. Its easier than searching the market because its not crowded with other apps that clog up the search results.

Theme Manager app is to be released once enough themers post up their themes to the site. We've made this decision to prevent a bunch of 1 stars and bad reviews due to lack of content in the app during this first step process.

If you are a themer please sign up to the site and insert your theme(s) so we can get the ball rolling on this revolutionary project! :D

N3xGenApps.com