Theme Release: "MURDER" - UD 3.1.0 and 3.1.1

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ported this over from 2.5 and had it for 3.0 final but wanted to add some stuff to it before I ported it to 3.0.1.... I do this for as a hobby and I hope everyone that rocks my work is pleased... the link in my sig has pretty much all of my work in it.... Thank you and Enjoy!......... just tested and 3.1.0 themes work on 3.1.1

THEMED APK'S:

framework-res
SystemUI
Settings
Browser
Contacts
Phone
Camera
Calculator
GoogleQuickSearch
Mms
----------------------------------------------------------
Talk - Inverted by me and cakes (themed by me and a few images by ecsnead69)
Gmail - Inverted fully by me and ecsnead69 (themed more by me) *make sure gmail is in system/app, not data/app before you flash....
Black and Red Market - Inverted by ecsnead69 (themed by me) *on this one make sure market updates are uninstalled

CAP201102151312.jpg

CAP2011021513101.jpg

CAP201102151331.jpg

CAP201102151311.jpg

CAP201102151405.jpg

CAP201102151404.jpg
CAP201103091559.jpg
CAP201103091609.jpg

Let me know if there are any issues... Thanks.

http://bit.ly/gVp6pP <-- MURDER THEME DOWNLOAD - UD 3.0.1

http://bit.ly/gmqz9H <--MURDER DOWNLOAD - UD 3.1.0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAP201103092112.jpg

http://bit.ly/MurderedFacebook <-- UPDATE.ZIP so install like a theme and make sure fb is in system/app not data/app.. I'll release a signed version soon... CREDITS TO theBowers FOR HIS INVERSION, themed by me...

Last edited:

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love it! Love red. Wish someone would port this over to D2/X...

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love it! Love red. Wish someone would port this over to D2/X...

I am working on porting to apex for the dx and if BD gets a stable UD release for either phone, I will port to them.....
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Krooked247

Reaction score
love it!!!

Jus wanted to say I LOVE YOUR WORK...... all of ur themes actually . I find myself switchin between them frequently. Even loved the murder so much I put hours into makin it work on LGB and couldn't be happier. Thanks for all ur hard work and sharing this all with the community, its because of people like u and the time that u put in that the d-1 is still the best as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks again..... can't stress how much I love that murder.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Jus wanted to say I LOVE YOUR WORK...... all of ur themes actually . I find myself switchin between them frequently. Even loved the murder so much I put hours into makin it work on LGB and couldn't be happier. Thanks for all ur hard work and sharing this all with the community, its because of people like u and the time that u put in that the d-1 is still the best as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks again..... can't stress how much I love that murder.

Comments like these are what themers/devs love to see... Thank you very much!!! I try not to focus on how many posts are in my threads cause some of them have none so I would normally start to think I'm wasting my time... but since I started theming just for myself and my wife's phone, I decided that it doesn't matter how many people rock out my work as long as I'M happy with it and MY WIFE...lol.. but hearing stuff like this is why I started producing more color choices of this style... and now I have people porting my work to other phones and roms... How cool?!?!? lol..

On a side note: corinacakes and I inverted the gb gtalk app which is huge since neither of us understand smali file editing... lol.

Thanks again for the good comments man.. and for rockin my stuff...:D

Krooked247

Reaction score
Anytime.... glad to see u have ur own section in here too.... u deserve it.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP updated for UD 3.0.1

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP updated to UD 3.1.0, too.....

And VENOM will be soon..... ;)

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love these themes any chance on getting them for 3.1.1 soon?

Yeah I will.. taking a short vaca but tuesday or wednesday it'll be done.. hopefully BD doesn't release any more updates for a while though.... :icon_evil:.. lol

countryfied2

Reaction score
Love the theme but I'm missing something here when I try install it. What do I need to do?

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love the theme but I'm missing something here when I try install it. What do I need to do?

Well, what are ya missing?.... this theme is for UD 3.1.0 only and market will show up as Black Market....

countryfied2

Reaction score
Oh ok. Thats what I'm missing lol UD. Know the link for it or point me in that direction.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well, the ultimate Droid section is under custom roms and right now this theme works perfect on 3.1.0. It will work on 3.1.1 but it does have a couple little glitches... nothing too bad tho... I will officially port it soon tho.... the only thing I found was the reboot menu has weird text, not the usual stuff... and also, before you flash it, go to settings/apps/manage/all/market and uninstall updates... then look for Black Market after the flash....