Theme Release: "BERRY BLAST" - UD 3.1.0

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I didn't get this one ported to 3.0.1 so I made it #2 for 3.1.0 AND 3.1.1.. it's an update.zip so install it in recovery.. make a back up first... #ff00ba is the color code I used if ya wanna change the power widget indicator color... It's for DROID1 only right now... Enjoy!... I just tested it and all the 3.1.0 themes work on 3.1.1...

THEMED APKS:

framework-res
SystemUI
Browser
Calculator
Camera
Contacts
DeskClock
GoogleQuickSearch
Mms
Phone
Settings
Vending - Inverted by ecsnead69 (themed further by me) - uninstall updates before flashing
Talk - Inverted by me and cakes (a few icons from ecsnead69)
Gmail - inverted by ecsnead69, fully inverted by me and ecsnead69, themed by me

CAP201103111146.jpg
CAP201103111157.jpg
CAP201101291932.jpg
CAP201101291933.jpg

http://bit.ly/ep6yBF <-- BERRY BLAST DOWNLOAD LINK - DROID1

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAP201103130805.jpg

http://bit.ly/signedbbfb <-- Signed apk - installs like a normal app. Ya might need to uninstall the old version first.

http://bit.ly/updatebbfb <-- update.zip... flash like a theme and make sure Facebook is in system first...

Last edited:

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
Hi there. Absolutely love this theme, installed just great on my Droid 1 for a test but before I installed it on my girlfriend's OG Droid I noticed I didn't have the market. I tried flashing the 2.3.4 Black Market from recovery both before and after installing the theme and that did nothing. Any help? Did I just miss some bone head step or do I need to flash another new Market? Thanks in advance!

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
Extra note: I did all of this on a fresh install of UD 3.1.1. No other mods were installed, just the theme. I really wanna get all the kinks worked out before I flash anything onto my gf's Droid. Thanks again!

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The market i include is the newest one but it shows up as Black Market, not market... if its not there still, ya prob need to restore but just restore system of your last back up... lots quicker... then make sure market updates are uninstalled... if there isnt an option, then the themed one should apply.... let me know tho.... and thanks!... :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
yeah I just realized what that line about "make sure updates are uninstalled" I thought that was about the Theme itself, not the market app. Just rebooted and it worked like a charm! Thanks very much for your help! She loves showing off how cool all her custom themes are on her Droid. I love my fangirl! Thanks man!

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah I just realized what that line about "make sure updates are uninstalled" I thought that was about the Theme itself, not the market app. Just rebooted and it worked like a charm! Thanks very much for your help! She loves showing off how cool all her custom themes are on her Droid. I love my fangirl! Thanks man!

Ok cool man, that's great!... Did she get the pink facebook too?

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
no, I actually just saw that. ha. Oops. I just "upgraded" to a R2D2 Droid 2 so my Droid 1 is a testbed before flashing stuff to hers. Ha. I don't consider a encrypted bootloader an upgrade and I'm really missing my Droid 1... ha. Thanks again. Well def recommend!

jm1797

Reaction score
This Berry Blast is a great theme and my daughter loves it....having trouble with the GPS thou....trying to figure it out. Has anyone had any problems with GPS?