Theme: "VENOM" - UD 3.1.0 - GREEN

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem... Man, i am getting incredible battery life on 3.1.0... 13 hrs unplugged and still at 45% and the wife is 17 hours unplugged @50%..... dang!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ratboy3124

Reaction score
3.1.1 is running great on my phone. 3.0.1 did not play nice at all with my phone so I switched to LGB for a bit, but came back when 3.1.1 was released and glad I did.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah i had a few minor issues with 3.0.1 too.... so far 3.1.1 is great tho......

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great job with this theme! Any update on a 3.1.1 update???

It actually does work on 3.1.1 as is... the only issue I saw when I had MURDER on was the reboot menu had some off the wall text rather than reboot, profile, etc... but I'm gonna legitimately port the rest to 3.1.1 anyway.... and thanks!... :)

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Great job with this theme! Any update on a 3.1.1 update???

It actually does work on 3.1.1 as is... the only issue I saw when I had MURDER on was the reboot menu had some off the wall text rather than reboot, profile, etc... but I'm gonna legitimately port the rest to 3.1.1 anyway.... and thanks!... :)

I've tried a couple of your themes, this one (my fave so far) and smurfed out (nice but a little hard to read in sunlight) But I do have 1 problem with both besides the reboot menu. Everytime I flash these themes over 3.1.1 I lose the market, just disappears, I need to flash a backup and start over, don't know what's going on. Vending.apk in in system/app with the correct permissions but it say it's not installed on my phone. I'll keep trying stuff. Great job.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Smurf't Out is officially ported to 3.1.1 and I lightened the text... with the market, updates need to be uninstalled before flashing but it shows up as Black Market.. not Market....