Theme Release: "BLIZZARD" -UD 3.0, 3.0.1, 3.1.0 and 3.1.1

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Man it takes a while on each theme to port it over to gb but here is my 3rd theme for UD 3.0 and 3.0.1... DROID-1 only for now... It's an update.zip so install via recovery... I recommend flashing this over a clean, stock UD 3.0 ROM.... Make a back up and let me know if there are any issues.. running great for me for 2 hours now... Enjoy!... This is also for UD 3.1.0 and 3.1.1

THEMED APK'S:

framework-res
SystemUI
Settings
Browser
Contacts
Phone
Camera
Calculator
GoogleQuickSearch
Vending - uninstall market updates for this to apply
Mms
----------------------------------------------------------

CAP201102152325.jpg
CAP201102152346.jpg
CAP201102152324.jpg
CAP201102152323.jpg
CAP201102152329.jpg
CAP201102152326.jpg

http://bit.ly/dHIl3T <-- BLIZZARD DOWNLOAD - UD 3.0.1 - DROID1

http://bit.ly/BlizzardUD <-- DOWNLOAD LINK FOR 3.1.0 AND 3.1.1 - DROID1

Last edited:

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
not sure if it's just me or not...
dled this theme, and tried to install over a fresh ud 3.1.1 install. Now the options when I power down my phone have changed...instead of saying things like "reboot" or "airplane" they say things like "allow applications" "services that cost you money" "android system". My guess is that when it's installed over ud 3.1.1 it tweaks it somewhere and makes certain string values populate the wrong list.
Anyway, other than that the theme looks awesome. I'm not going to use it right now because of that little annoyance o_O
Just giving ya a heads up, nice work bro

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nope, it's prob like that for everyone... I ported them all to 3.1.0, just to have 3.1.1 released the next day... but then rafficaX made a thread for themes for 3.1.1 and all of the 3.1.0 themes were there so I assumed they worked... I had the same text issues that you did... so I started porting them to 3.1.1 and then BD tweeted that the next release is due out soon so I stopped.... sorry man, but thanks for trying.... keep an eye out tho... I just finished porting all 7 themes to SS 5.2 also.... UD 3.1.2 or 3.2 will be next.... :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Also, when I tried to go back to a stable backup of my previous ROM I found out that my recovery was removed/corrupted. So yeah, to anyone else who wants to run this theme over this ROM version, don't.
On a different note, I switched back to SS and put this theme over the top of it and it looks awesome. I recommend complimenting it with a black and white background and glass icons, you wont be disappointed. To B-boy, thanks again; and as always, excellent work.

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
just realized my join date says april when it was actually january....wierd... o_O
Am I stuck in a time warp?

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm glad ya got it all worked out... I don't think my theme was the cause of your recovery issue tho... but yeah, once the new UD release comes out, I will officially port my themes to it so that there are no issues..... sorry for all the inconveniences tho.....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
You're probably right, it could have been any number of things. Either way, it's moot now. :D
My friend, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Everything we do to our phones we do at our own risk and of our own volition.