Auto Speaker Phone?

Godly 1

Reaction score
Good Evening,
The other day my Girlfriend's Dinc 2 started doing this... All of the calls that she receives will automatically be on speaker as soon as she answers it. I have tried poking around options on the phone, but I can not find any options to turn this on or off... The other day she did accidentally put the phone into Dock Mode (which confused her for a minute...) But it seems to somehow be related. She does not have a Dock in her car... Or a Headset... Sooooo.... Any ideas on how to help her get the phone back to answering normally would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

OP
G

Godly 1

Reaction score
We actually just ran a little test, and it Auto goes to Speaker when she makes a call too... Not just answering calls...
SO WEIRD!!!

OP
G

Godly 1

Reaction score
Yeah, the second she answers the call and it is on Speaker, she turns Speaker off to have a regular phone conversation, and that is how it ends, but then the very next call, when she answers it, it Auto puts it to Speaker!
... The Battery Pull! How could I have not thought off that! I will give it a go and try calling!
Thanks!

OP
G

Godly 1

Reaction score
SUCCESS WITH THE GOOD OL BATTERY PULL!!!
Thank you! I have a happy girlfriend again!!!

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
SUCCESS WITH THE GOOD OL BATTERY PULL!!!
Thank you! I have a happy girlfriend again!!!

My girl's Inc did the EXACT same thing. Started less than a week ago. I tried a battery pull when she told me about and no dice. It eventually fixed itself yesterday on its own

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk