Authorizing...

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I tried purchasing Beautiful Widgets, but the app is stuck on Authorizing... I tried cancelling and re-ordering, but it is doing the same thing. Has anyone else had this problem? Any known solutions? Thanks!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried purchasing Beautiful Widgets, but the app is stuck on Authorizing... I tried cancelling and re-ordering, but it is doing the same thing. Has anyone else had this problem? Any known solutions? Thanks!

likely your credit card is rejecting the charge. check your gmail account, it will send notifications there. if this is the case, call your credit provider, and i'm sure they will allow future charges from google checkout.

cLovis_ll

Reaction score

or try redownloading your app after a few hours.. it happened on mine and i didn't get the app till the next morning!

OP
L

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
No credit card rejection yet. Will wait and see if I get that or the app first. lol Thanks!

jnashr

Reaction score
Same issue here. I have purchased a few apps....before and after the beautiful widgets attempt....and only beautiful widgets has issues.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same issue here. I have purchased a few apps....before and after the beautiful widgets attempt....and only beautiful widgets has issues.

maybe because it is in Euros, not dollars? your credit card may be rejecting the charge due to fraud concerns.

Trip

Reaction score
What happens (it happed to me too) is the publisher of the software has to OK the transaction, if for some reason their system isnt working it will hang on authorizing until someone comes into their office and they authorize everything. Mine stayed in authorizing for a day, then went through...be patient, it will happen.

jnashr

Reaction score

maybe because it is in Euros, not dollars? your credit card may be rejecting the charge due to fraud concerns.
I thought that too, but another app was in Pounds and it went through with no issues.