google marketplace problem

solar

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just got my GF setup on my old droid. This is her first. when she setup her card info originally she entered the wrong info, she has since went to the google site and corrected it. however, she is still having problems ordering in the markplace. One app shows "Purchased" as the status. When clicking to install, it says "authorizing purchase", then "downloading", then says that the download failed. and any new item she attempt to purchase are met with the "order on hold......check you card info" email.

Anyone heard or this issue or had the issue?

Thanks!!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it might be the bank verifying the charges. maybe wait a day and see if you can then

OP
solar

solar

Reaction score
Yeah, I did have her call the back, which said there was no holds and they didn't even record a transaction being attempted, which sort of makes sense if the card was originally entered incorrectly. I forgot to add that in my orig post.

Thanks for the reply though....

OP
solar

solar

Reaction score
Ugh. See had to talk to someone else at the bank because apparently the first person didn't know what they were doing. It was a fraud block. Makes sense. I couldn't figure anything else it could be, which was why i posted. Thanks Abe. Apparently you knew it too, lol.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ugh. See had to talk to someone else at the bank because apparently the first person didn't know what they were doing. It was a fraud block. Makes sense. I couldn't figure anything else it could be, which was why i posted. Thanks Abe. Apparently you knew it too, lol.

i have 2500 posts lol ive seen this before :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: