Atrix/Razr Lapdocks for $59

jtc303

Reaction score
Typing from my new lapdock...pretty cool little toy

jtc303

Reaction score
Havent gotten it to fit perfectly when its docked so it will lose connection easily so for now I just have it plugged directly into the hookups and lying on its side... other than that it works well... it will be cool to bring on trips and watch netflix/youtube on a good size screen... for the money this is a sweeeeeet toy, anyone interested just go for it...

jmonen

Reaction score
Is this only for AT&T customers or Verizon too?

I really want to buy this lap dock but I noticed it said it was for AT&T. I'm wondering would it work since I have Verizon?

jtc303

Reaction score
jmonen said:
I really want to buy this lap dock but I noticed it said it was for AT&T. I'm wondering would it work since I have Verizon?

Yea im a verizoner and i have one... Its not bad, for the money its good but lol at a anyone who paid full retail for this

jmonen

Reaction score
Thank you. I will buy one tonight. So how was the mod process? Was that pretty easy to do?

jmonen

Reaction score
Sold out!

Dang! Looks like they just sold out. That's lame. Do you know anywhere else I could get one of these?

jtc303

Reaction score
Thank you. I will buy one tonight. So how was the mod process? Was that pretty easy to do?
meh.... I got it to work but any little movement and it loses connection, so instead of having it propped up, I just connect it and lay it down on the back shelf of the lap dock, which seems to work fine... although haven't really been using it lately because I got a Galaxy Tab 2 :)