AT&T to launch a new prepaid service under the “All In One” brand this June

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
attlogo.png

According to sources AT&T has announced it’s plans to launch a new prepaid service under the “All In One” brand this June. The carrier will offer a $35 per month service for select feature phones and a $50 per month service for smartphones. The "All In One" brand will include unlimited talk and text, and a unspecified data allotment for $35 per month for select feature phones. For smartphones, AT&T is looking to offer customers unlimited talk and text with 2GB of HSPA data for $50 and potentially offering a $70 smartphone plan that includes 5GB of data.

These same sources say that AT&T will begin testing the plans in Florida and Texas this month. A nationwide launch is tentatively scheduled sometime in June.

Via: AndroidGuys

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
...unlimited...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
attlogo.png

According to sources AT&T has announced it’s plans to launch a new prepaid service under the “All In One” brand this June. The carrier will offer a $35 per month service for select feature phones and a $50 per month service for smartphones. The "All In One" brand will include unlimited talk and text, and a unspecified data allotment for $35 per month for select feature phones. For smartphones, AT&T is looking to offer customers unlimited talk and text with 2GB of HSPA data for $50 and potentially offering a $70 smartphone plan that includes 5GB of data.

These same sources say that AT&T will begin testing the plans in Florida and Texas this month. A nationwide launch is tentatively scheduled sometime in June.

Via: AndroidGuys

With my current setup and uses for 4 lines, that'd save me $50 a month vs my current Verizon and if I went with the $70 plan on my 2 smartphone lines it'd still save me $10 a month AND no contract.
I've got 1 line month to month now waiting on the other 3 to come up this fall to see what's the best value then. AT&T, Sprint and Verizon all have excellent signal in my world. As a 20 year (in July) customer of Verizon(and pre Verizon) I have as much loyalty to them now as they have toward me: it's all about the money.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post