T-Mobile Confirms Their Unlimited Prepaid 4G Calling Plan Goes Live Today

azules9780

Reaction score
I just updated my post what? Post with a link to their rollout.

Essentially where I found my information was in Google news technology section and then I found more articles talking about T-Mobile's keynote speech. I have to get going on stuff today but I will try and help you out later if I get a chance and you haven't found what you're looking for.

Reaction score
How much is VZW paying you or are you getting a DNA on the house?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing my bill for unlimited everything is $70 with my discount through work. Rather have coverage. Plus I'm not an HTC guy..but a DROID razr maxx hd would be nice =]. Come to NH the only thing you will get is G coverage for the most part

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nothing my bill for unlimited everything is $70 with my discount through work. Rather have coverage. Plus I'm not an HTC guy..but a DROID razr maxx hd would be nice =]. Come to NH the only thing you will get is G coverage for the most part

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums
Still 30 less than VZW

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

azules9780

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why when I search for anything nexus in the Google play store, I get crap apps etc but no actual hardware. I'm on a Verizon nexus. Is Verizon keeping me from purchasing the unlocked nexus 4?

drew96dawg

Reaction score
You have to go to the website to look at devices, it doesnt show them in the app.

Sent from my vzw Galaxy Note 2

S

SFGate

I know a now former T-Mobile customer who got fed up with paying for 4G but never getting 4G. Very spotty coverage, and we are talking about one of the largest metropolitan areas in the US. Pay $70 a month for 3G service? Not yet.