As much as I like how fast dark slide is...

pyroelite

Reaction score
Oh I know it's full of BS-ware, that's y I don't run it, (not good for battery life), but the original thread was about not liking/changing the theming (not the rom overall or compared to other roms). & after I realized the lack of theme support for DS, I further aided support with a quick & dirty on ninjamorph...

No disrespect, just wanna keep the rom comparisons in their own threads. :)

{LibertyX 1.0}

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh I know it's full of BS-ware, that's y I don't run it, (not good for battery life), but the original thread was about not liking/changing the theming (not the rom overall or compared to other roms). & after I realized the lack of theme support for DS, I further aided support with a quick & dirty on ninjamorph...

No disrespect, just wanna keep the rom comparisons in their own threads. :)

{LibertyX 1.0}

Battery life??? Lol
aefd4128-881c-32d7.jpg

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

pyroelite

Reaction score
That's good life & neat you leave your phone in your pocket except for calls, esp with the screen off. I was comparing MY actual screen on, moderate use between the roms (kinda hard to reproduce with so many apps & hardware variables).

But like I said, my comparison is IMHO, & what I experienced over a period of time to notice. Everybody should just try each rom for at least a week & make their own conclusion.

{LibertyX 1.0}

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's good life & neat you leave your phone in your pocket except for calls, esp with the screen off. I was comparing MY actual screen on, moderate use between the roms (kinda hard to reproduce with so many apps & hardware variables).

But like I said, my comparison is IMHO, & what I experienced over a period of time to notice. Everybody should just try each rom for at least a week & make their own conclusion.

{LibertyX 1.0}

Oh. Well moderate use, texting, forums, calls and angry birds I get a good 2 days. And in my response to the OP my initial comments was suggesting what he could do to fix his dislikes or simply change ROMs.

As far as the battery thing goes, I can only laugh. Any one who doesn't have there phone idle when they sleep 3 nights over a 3 day period is a ninja. I have been nothing but honest on my setup, battery and what my pictures show.

And I couldn't agree with you more on the try the ROM thing for a week. That's what the freedom of all the choices in all the ROMs is about :)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

MrKleen

Reaction score
I don't know how battery life got into this. But the battery life of Darkslide is just fine and very respectable.

bbcrackman

Reaction score

{LibertyX 1.0}

Opinions vary....