Are there any cases like this for the Galaxy Nexus?

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
My friend just got the S3 and I saw him last night. His phone had this cover on it: Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S3 S III Protective Flip Cover Pebble White Marble CFS2390Q: Cell Phones & Accessories it looks sick in person, I figured they MIGHT have one for the Nexus being from Samsung and all, but I've not seen one that was the same (I did find a few flip case ones, but nothing as slick as the one for the S3. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place? I figured I'd have seen one by now if they had them, but who knows.

I have the otterbox case currently, and I've had it since it came out, but I'm hoping for something a little nicer at this point.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
My friend just got the S3 and I saw him last night. His phone had this cover on it: Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S3 S III Protective Flip Cover Pebble White Marble CFS2390Q: Cell Phones & Accessoriest looks sick in person, I figured they MIGHT have one for the Nexus being from Samsung and all, but I've not seen one that was the same (I did find a few flip case ones, but nothing as slick as the one for the S3. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place? I figured I'd have seen one by now if they had them, but who knows.

I have the otterbox case currently, and I've had it since it came out, but I'm hoping for something a little nicer at this point.

I've looked myself as the case is super slick and I'd love something like it for my bionic. I've not been able to find any yet

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

OP
Dark Lazer

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I've looked myself as the case is super slick and I'd love something like it for my bionic. I've not been able to find any yet

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.
It's sweet isn't it? I'm surprised I haden't seen a case like this before. I hate having to think something very similar doesn't exist for our phones.

OP
Dark Lazer

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I just saw this one.It's not so slick as yours,but it's awesome.
Havent seen that one yet. Wish it was as sleek as the one I posted, but I do like how this one opens to the side. The other similar ones I've found flip from top to bottom.