apps save to sd automatically?

get it on!

Reaction score
Why does EVERYTHING save to my SD? There is hardly anything saved on the phone memory. Will it hurt if I drag all of my apps into my phone memory? Is there a setting for this? I couldn't find it..

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
There certainly is. What guide/thread did you use to upgrade to Froyo? It should mention how to do so.

OP
G

get it on!

Reaction score
I'm not real techy...is Froyo the OS? If so, I didn't upgrade. I've never upgraded anything. It's the Incredibleand is just as I bought it two months ago. My SD is full and nothinmg saves to the phone :/

Meto

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
I noticed that a couple of recent apps did that when I installed them while using Ultimate Droid 3.5.

I think it's great

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why does EVERYTHING save to my SD? There is hardly anything saved on the phone memory. Will it hurt if I drag all of my apps into my phone memory? Is there a setting for this? I couldn't find it..

I don't know what you're looking at but on a stock phone nothing is saved to the SD card. There may be parts of an app you see in there but the apps are on the phone.

If you did upgrade to Froyo you would see in your applications menu a button to move apps from phone to SD card. All of my apps were on my phone, now I have a bunch on my SD card.