where do apps save on sd card simple question

mskks64

Reaction score
i have a backup of my sd card and my sd just became corrupt what folder do i need to move to my sd card that has my apps i saved to sd card?

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Okay so you want to move your backup aps to a new sd card? Correct?
I think... Just put the card in the phone, mount, and move over. They should be in folders all ready, I don't think the card has a special folder, at least mine doesn't. I have various folders for items, but no specific main folder.

When I mount it on my work computer it shows up as the 'G: Removable" drive (unless I have something plugged into the other USB drive.
So everything is under the G drive.

If you have folders on the new SD card all ready, it may overwrite them, if not you can delete the empty ones.

OP
M

mskks64

Reaction score
Nah sorry what i mean is i have 2.2 and have moved some apps to sd card. my sd card is broken now what folder are the apps in on my folder as i have a backup of my sd card

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think these files are unaccessable do to piracy concerns, you will have to reformat your card, redownload your apps and move them back to your SD card

Droidfish

Reaction score
This is something that I have been wondering as well. I data wipe and flash roms every now and then and have been wondering if all my apps on the sd card would continue to occupy space on their own partition.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Froyo stores apps2sd in a folder called .android_secure.

The apps aren't completely stored in there...only portions as some is still stored internally.