Apps not redownloading after Rubix 2.0?

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
I just installed Rubix 2.0, and so far after an hour my apps aren't syncing. They synced fine with the last two versions. Is there a way to force my phone to pull the info from my Gmail account?

My paid apps are all listed, and I can choose what to install, but none of the free apps I had on my phone are redownloading.

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
I have experienced that one or twice on other builds. Didn't have that issue with 2.0. Idk...wish I could offer more help. Try reinstalling 2.0 again.

DX~rubiX Focused 1.9.7~BJ Ginger Red~1.45GHz SULV via DF app

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had that experience when I bypassed activation on my Droid. I was able to use Titanium to restore then update as necessary. Did you bypass the activation?

OP
N

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
I wonder if this has anything to do with Googles recent server troubles with Gmail accounts. Mine currently seems to have all my emails, and Picasa pictures, but it says I'm only using 1.6GB when I should be sitting at ~19GB.

I'll try reinstalling. Thanks.

EDIT: I didn't bypass activation or the initial setup.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of folks having issues with the market. Google needs to get that rectified and soon

trook

Reaction score
When you first flashed the rom and it asked you if you would like google to backup, track your location, ect. Were those boxes checked? Mine restored ok......

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
N

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
Yea, I had all three of those boxes checked.

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
This happens to me from time to time but i just go to the android market website from my computer and just install them from there. They are save there under your account. But usually i dont care since all those apps are free and i dont use all of them. I just have them for a just in case situation.