Apple in-mic headphones with Thunderbolt

ace2525

Reaction score
I know this has been brought up many times already but with the Gingerbread update my phone does some strange things when the apple headphones with mic are plugged in...let me know if this is what you experience and if there is any resolutions, to date...

When I first plug in the headphones I get just the headphone icon (no mic) and the music plays and everyworks fine. When I try to make a call, the voice goes through the device mic and I can hear callers on the headphones! Great!

But, when I hold the (-) button on th in-line mic when plugged in the Thunderbolt throws up a headphones with mic icon...now...when I hold the middle button I get voice activation which is cool...if I hold the (+) button it makes a call to most recent caller in my log....and lastly I cant speak into mic of device or in-line to talk to someone....

so my end result, dont click the buttons on the in-line mic to able to make a call with headphones plugged in....is this where we are at with these headphones these days???

Thanks guys

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I have a bose headphones with a d1 running froyo, i click the middle button on the mic while plugging it into the phone to get the mic to work. That lets me make and take a call. The other two buttons do nothing but play and pause the song.

Sent from my Sourcerized D1