Silly question

mikesomething

Reaction score
Im sure its common knowledge, but as i was unable to find anything on it, i figured i'd post it up and see if you guys could help me out.

I'm currently trying to utilize this:

Old Spice Voicemail Message Generator

as my voicemail greeting (verizon)

When i just hold the phone to the speaker, the sound quality is terrible.

Does the headphone jack on my D2 work as a mic in as well?

I ask because:

in theory, if I found a device that could make calls, and has a mic in, i could run an aux out>mic and not lose quality?

I've tried using an online caller (icall) and it wont allow me to access my vmail to change the greeting. Skype costs money, so i'm not sure if its worth trying, unless i get more information than i have now.

any ideas?

piloteer

Reaction score
Not to demean the many applications that are available, but I tried a number of them and found most are crap and they go out of the way to screw up your phone.
I trash canned all of them to get my phone back to normal. There's an old saying "If it ain't broken don't fix it".

DragonTalshiar

Reaction score
I Have A Very Silly Question

I have a motorola droid 2 phone and I accidently erased pictures of my daughter and grand daughter from my memory card while trying to download pictures onto my laptop. I was wondering if there was some way to retrieve them from the phone possibly. If anyone knows a way pleeeeaaase help me they were very nice pictures and I was the only one that had them. I'm in the process of doing a family history tree and would very much like those pictures on the tree.

Sincerely.
DragonTalshiardancedroid