App to enhance or replace the Camera on Droid

MAzing87

Reaction score
Good morning all. This is my very first post and first time owning a smartphone.

Out of all the features on the phone, I expected so much more with the 5MP camera. Is there a really good camera app or some kind of tool extension app to the camera that can make it more useful? It doesn't matter if the app cost money. Any feedback is very much appreciated.

OP
MAzing87

MAzing87

Reaction score
Stigy, thank you for your input my friend.

mad3963

Reaction score
Comments on website and Market says it doesn't work on DROID. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Stigy

Reaction score
Mine works sometimes and for now I am using stock Camera application.

When they update it (and I am sure they will soon) you will see how awesome it truly is.

OP
MAzing87

MAzing87

Reaction score
Anyone tried the 5x Fx Pro Cam app? I think it's about $4-5 dollars.

I can't trust too many reviews it seems. Some real feedback would be greatly appreciated.

gootz7

Reaction score
Snap Photo Pro does not work on Droid.

Author is very nice guy tho and very responsive...for anyone (other than droid users) looking to add this app. He gave me a refund, no problem.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
After trying a few, I personally think the stock camera is the best. I mean it is slow and not the greatest ever but it works just fine. Plus my friends iPhone took just as long to boot up the camera, so whatever.

Another_Dude

Reaction score
Anyone tried the 5x Fx Pro Cam app? I think it's about $4-5 dollars.

I can't trust too many reviews it seems. Some real feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thats what my buddy and I both use on our Droids. Seems to work just fine w/ more settings and "toys" than the stock app.

drew

Reaction score
I've been using the Pro 5X Zoom. Definitely worth the purchase over the stock app. The filters and zoom capability make it worth it alone.

goodgirl

Reaction score
Did you check this list of best android camera apps.

I personally like vignette the most. ( paid apps, if you cannot afford then FX Camera free apps can give you good results. )

If you have any question about android apps just PM me. :)