App that talks when device is moved

trailshredder

Reaction score
I am getting my daughter a droid for Christmas. Was hoping to find an app that when she picks up the box with the phone in it, it will talk .... just to say something that gives it away that it is a droid. Needs to be able to work on a non-activated phone though.

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
I have never heard of anything like that. Non activated...that means no calls, no data. You could activate it....once she picks it upthe box, send her a txt message. You can actually add your own txt ringer.

Best idea I have for you....good luck

OP
trailshredder

trailshredder

Reaction score
That might work. She might know somethings up when her current phone is not working. Guess I could blame it on verizon! lol

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
You could do it during the night while she is sleeping. Then do presents first thing in the morning. If she notices that her old phone has no connection prior, just say yours has been acting funny this morning too.

Just make sure you test it out prior to the big moment, be a shame to find it was on silent, or too quiet!

infinity8x3

Reaction score
There is a fart app that makes the phone fart when it's moved. If you can get the APK for it from the dev and install it. It should work on an un-activated phone.

harrellj

Reaction score
You might be able to do something like that with Tasker (sideload the trial version).