Android Control through Windows PC

hunter9604

Reaction score
Is there an app that I can use my Windows PC to view Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 screen with, and control all aspects of device?

This is a wifi only device, so I am aware that it will only be controlled when it's connected to wifi.

The reason I ask is because the device will be traveling with my daughter, and I've got a kid friendly lock screen app that let's her have access to things that I have allowed, but while she's away I would like to remotely access the device, add things she would enjoy, apps, music, games, videos, etc.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Droid Forums

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
For the most part the answer is no. There is only one possibility. Samsung has a special support version of Teamviewer. Someone on the other end would need to accept the remote access and I don't know if it will work on your device.

OP
hunter9604

hunter9604

Reaction score
I will be trying to remotely access a Samsung Galaxy TAB 3. I am wanting to access it from either my Note 2 OR my laptop. Either would be fine with me. Hope there's something out there that'll work.

OP
hunter9604

hunter9604

Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of hunting, and, even though you have to be rooted, Webkey is an awesome app for accessing your phone or tablet remotely. Has all the features you could ask for. File transfer, actually being able to use screen controls, keyboard integration, just simple and easy to use.

I think I've found my solution. Just have to find a root method for my Wifi Tab 3