[APP] [ROOT] JRummy's ROM Toolbox on sale for $2.99!!!

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
_sHU2lZ3GlTTc_Mwev8Xy8Ozwai2m7fg6fEab6_Te6zuClDVZGzqxeOT0PKeLF5P-bJk=w705

To celebrate the 1 year birthday of ROM Toolbox, JRummy is celebrating by offering this awesome app for the price of $2.99. Down from the regular price of $5.99.

ROM Toolbox combines all the major root apps into one app plus adds much more. Users can flash ROMs, have a root file explorer, set cpu profiles, install full themes and more. It’s a great app for any root user.

Along with the half off price tag, JRummy who himself is a cancer survivor, is donating half of all proceeds made from sales to the Testicular Cancer Society.

Play Store Link

Last edited:

nybadboy11

Reaction score
Who are we to say what price he should charge the guy put crazy time and work in. Hes made lots of great roms and tons of other goodies for the community so give it a rest bro.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks for the heads up G!

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Who are we to say what price he should charge the guy put crazy time and work in. Hes made lots of great roms and tons of other goodies for the community so give it a rest bro.

Just stating my opinion, "bro". Which is after all, the point of a forum. I never liked his policy of paying for nightly builds. No need to get upset, I bought the app when it first came out. Relax...

Reaction score
Just stating my opinion, "bro". Which is after all, the point of a forum. I never liked his policy of paying for nightly builds. No need to get upset, I bought the app when it first came out. Relax...

Agreed. We all have the right to our opinions and I agree that even though I bought it a long time ago I do think $5 is a high price. It has over 50,000 downloads at that price so I don't think his time is an issue, he had more than profited fairly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Last edited:

nybadboy11

Reaction score
My bad I just know he has done a ton of stuff for the community i get it ...SORRY to come off so strong...If PEEPS DONT LIKE THE PRICE DONT BUY JUST MY OPINION

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Im curious. With Rom Toolbox (paid version) can you lock saved data like the paid version of TB? Also, are there ROMs that this will not work on? I would love to be able to use some of the customization but will it work for me? I have a D3 by the way