[APP] Root Call Blocker ON SALE NOW!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have stalkers? Maybe you are just paranoid. Maybe you just don't want to hear from your uncle Joe this weekend. There is no reason that others should be able able to ruin your day with invasion. Fahrbot's Root Call Blocker is on sale this week only! The price has been dropped from $6.99 to $2.99. There are several languages that are supported.

Advantages:
☆ Completely ignore spam calls and messages
☆ Your phone never rings
☆ Import large lists of numbers from files
☆ Reject unknown, withheld, private and restricted numbers
☆ Keep blocked calls and messages hidden
☆ Block area codes or countries

Features:
★ Silent/hidden operating mode
★ Google Groups integration
★ Auto-replies
★ Encrypted backups
★ Clear frequent call list on Android 4.0+

Keep in mind that the application does require root access as the name would imply. Grab the app here.

Fuzzball

Reaction score
This is something that Android needs natively. One can already set a contact to not ring and go directly to voicemail, however Google Contacts are limited to 500 numbers/contact and I'd imagine that's the limit in Android as well. Being able to block whole ranges owned by known spammers, such as CallerID4U and Pacific Telecom, would be nice.

Bummer this requires root. I'd totally drop tree fiddy for the ability to block whole ranges.

NeoPhoenixTE

Reaction score
Only thing I wanna know is what makes it better than existing call blocking apps, like Mr Number and the like? What extra functionality is it providing that requires root permission?

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Theres a whole bunch of things, like blocking calls in the background, an in call widget that lets you ignore calls as they come it, without swiping or muting and of course total silence. Try and compare.