[APP] New Keyboard "TouchPal Keyboard" Ultimate Gesture Keyboard!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The best part of Android is that you can make it exactly what you want. It is infinitely customizable from the launcher, to the theming, to the status bar, and even system apps like the camera and the keyboard can all be changed! Google doesn't shove their "experience" down your throat. Unlike the CryPhone! A new keyboard has been released by developer "Touchpal". The Touchpal Wave Keyboard is the next generation in the ultra gesture keyboard!

This keyboard gives you a few very unique advantages. TouchPal increases your input speed by 2x on a touchscreen. You can save more than 90% on keystrokes. The way this works is by allowing you to use simple gestures to input entire sentences. You can grab the Beta version of this keyboard at the source link below!

Via XDA

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
what makes this different from swype or swiftkey flow? I jumped from Swype to Flow back to swype then my phone messed up and forced flow back on me and I was like "whatever, I'll stay here" either way, is there any real reason to try this one aside from it being another keyboard?

edit: nvm followed the link and watched TouchPal Wave - Sentence-based Gesture input technology - YouTube definitely giving this a try