[App]TouchPal 5.0 release already, Swyer-killer support Themes now!!!

caspar.chan

Reaction score
NOT expire! NOT ADs! 100% free forever!

Support change theme now!!! and there are 12themes on the 13 Layer. enjoy!!!

<b style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 13px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "><b style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 13px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "><font color="Purple" style="line-height: 13px; ">[video=youtube;eDVLtpJobVE]http://youtu.be/eDVLtpJobVE[/video]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why to choose TouchPal?
maybe you will like to see these
biggrin.gif
:

TouchPal Keyboard Highlights:
** TouchPal Curve **
TouchPal Curve is the next generation of swiping technology. It brings prediction to sliding. In Swype, you have to slide the complete word, and you’ll easily get lost with long words. Using the Predictive Sliding technology in TouchPal Curve, you may pause in the middle of a word to get prediction. You can slide only a very small part to finish a long word.
View attachment 40295

** Blind Type **
With TouchPal’s patented mistyping correction technology, blind type is no longer a dream! You may type 50% faster with TouchPal Keyboard because you don’t need to worry about making mistakes.
View attachment 40296

** Smart Prediction **
TouchPal Keyboard predicts words in a smart way. The prediction is based on sophisticated language models and machine learning. It also learns your input pattern and optimize the prediction that works best for you ONLY! It may save up to 80% of keystrokes.
View attachment 40297

** Multilingual support **
We are releasing TouchPal Keyboard in English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Chinese, and many more languages.
View attachment 40298

** NOT expire! NOT ADs! it's for free now! **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there r 12 themes and more are coming soon!!!

Chillout

Reaction score
I tried using touchpad, but I kept getting force closes everytime on my phone dialer. An incoming call or outgoing call and I got the FC for it. Very odd. What I was able to use of it was very cool though.