AOSP killin me

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its really retarded for droid to be such an AOSP to be so hard to return to stock where apple is not suppose to be an AOSP
I don't understand a single thing in this thread. Apple can't be AOSP since AOSP is the Android Open Source Project.

What were you actually trying to say?

pyro6128

Reaction score
Its really retarded for droid to be such an AOSP to be so hard to return to stock where apple is not suppose to be an AOSP
I don't understand a single thing in this thread. Apple can't be AOSP since AOSP is the Android Open Source Project.

He was trying to say that he doesn't know what he's talking about. And he said that quite well I must say.

brando56894

Reaction score

He was trying to say that he doesn't know what he's talking about. And he said that quite well I must say.

Exactly, what I thought. He sounds like a fanboi ranting on about apple even though he says he doesnt like them. The thing that makes the sentence even more confusing is that whether or not an operating system is open source or not has no bearing on how easy it is to restore!

Smokey, Get your head straight before you make another ridiculously incomprehensible post....