AOSP killin me

smokey1336

Reaction score
Its really retarded for droid to be such an AOSP to be so hard to return to stock where apple is not suppose to be an AOSP but you mess up your iphone plug in to itunes hit one button restore you are back to square one that easy!!!!

brick your droid and you spend more then the time of one button fixing

phhhssstttt

J

Johnly

A psychiatrist has done a medical degree first and has then done psychology studies. They can prescribe drugs.

You can prescribe drugs without a doctrate....in fact practitioners prescribe drugs.......no psychology degree needed......

J

Johnly

Its really retarded for droid to be such an AOSP to be so hard to return to stock where apple is not suppose to be an AOSP but you mess up your iphone plug in to itunes hit one button restore you are back to square one that easy!!!!

brick your droid and you spend more then the time of one button fixing

phhhssstttt

AOSP? You have no clue.........

OP
S

smokey1336

Reaction score
AOSP

A open source project = AOSP I have no clue???

zachdroid

Reaction score
Android open source platform I believe.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

J

Johnly

Such an AOSP? We rely not on islands to save us. We understand ASOP, and know when rooting, how to make a nandroid, it is a two click process. We prefer they don't save us, and keep the power to do what we want here. Pssst? Hey? Check your itunes library....it is all 2** kbps sold as loss less (or premium music any how)......psst tell you neighbors....it is the biggest rip this side of liberty......psssshhhht

OP
S

smokey1336

Reaction score
Im not knocking droids im a droid x owner now came from a iphone and im not a iphone fanboy I wa sjust gripping about how easy it is to restore an iphone compared to the droid

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
AOSP

ERRRNNT wrong. The second part is correct though.

Such an AOSP? We rely not on islands to save us. We understand ASOP, and know when rooting, how to make a nandroid, it is a two click process. We prefer they don't save us, and keep the power to do what we want here. Pssst? Hey? Check your itunes library....it is all 2** kbps sold as loss less (or premium music any how)......psst tell you neighbors....it is the biggest rip this side of liberty......psssshhhht

bull psssshhhttt lawlz

J

Johnly

AOSP

ERRRNNT wrong. The second part is correct though.

bull psssshhhttt lawlz
ha ha, you downloading FLAC files off iTunes? Teach me master.....

You want a 1 button restore? RSD Lite.
Ninja:icon_ banana:....

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Oh no! I don't even know how to use iTunes. I just wanted to say bull psshhhtt

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^That's the one thing when my friends want me to look at their PCs I refuse to mess with.

This pppssshhhttt has got to give!

J

Johnly

^That's the one thing when my friends want me to look at their PCs I refuse to mess with.

This pppssshhhttt has got to give!
Good.....cause my 4,000 dollar Toshiba Quoizmo would melt that apple and make it cry all the way back to jobs......dancedroid