[ROM] [AOSP][4.0.4][CDMA] Gummy 1.2.0 - 5/9/12 [BETA]

leftspin

Reaction score
The new version (1.2.0) hangs at the boot logo for me every time. First I tried installing it over 1.0.1, then SBF'd and it still doesn't boot

Savagerun

Reaction score
The new version (1.2.0) hangs at the boot logo for me every time. First I tried installing it over 1.0.1, then SBF'd and it still doesn't boot

I'll give it a shot and let you know what happens.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leftspin

Reaction score

billnick

Reaction score
Video camera does not work and does not charge the battery when the phone is off

Freak4Dell

Reaction score
I'm not on the newest build yet, but my phone charges just fine when the battery dies. It seems inactive, but the light comes on and eventually it will boot up.

MaelstromOC

Reaction score
After flashing this, my phone doesn't seem to be charging via usb anymore. My computer also no longer sees the phone when plugged up either via usb or by using the dock.

Anyone have any ideas?

leftspin

Reaction score
After flashing this, my phone doesn't seem to be charging via usb anymore. My computer also no longer sees the phone when plugged up either via usb or by using the dock.

Anyone have any ideas?

Mine will charge via USB but I can't get my computer to recognize and mount it for USB storage on 1.2, I'm thinking it might be a bug with this version. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next release?

MaelstromOC

Reaction score
Yeah I've ran other versions of this before just to check them out, but it's always worked fine with usb charging and sd card mounting properly. Kind of blows, but I think I can deal with it for now. Hope it's fixed soon.

Does anyone else have this problem?

r3j2

Reaction score
Does the 1.2.0 build have the proximity sensor working? I really want to give it a try, but facedialing always drives me nuts.

SirBlain

Reaction score
Rom's running great about 4 hours in. Still haven't figured out a way to connect it to my computer through usb, nor does it charge from the usb (though it thinks it's charging). Rom seems pretty stable so far hopefully we can get the usb problem fixed soon.

leftspin

Reaction score
Yeah I'm guessing it's just a bug with this release, hopefully it'll be fixed in the next one (or the nightlies, anyone tried those?)

Nice avatar, SirBlain