AOKP install HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!

OP
D

d1rtd1ver1

Reaction score
man its like an instant source of any hacking info from u. must have been doing this a long time and have ran into all the errors and learned what works. thats awesome!ok busybox installed. safestrap installed. rooted of course so next is the rom.

leftspin

Reaction score
haha, if you spend enough time on these forums and screw with your phone enough you'll run into everything. Glad you finally got it all working for you!

OP
D

d1rtd1ver1

Reaction score
I can't install the usaa app. It installs and says missing shared lobrary

leftspin

Reaction score
Sorry about that glad you were able to fix it.

No worries, just be careful with what advice you're giving, I don't think anyone would want to be (partially) responsible for someone's 300 dollar device getting bricked.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can recover it from trying to fast boot to GB, but its a major pain and you risk running out of battery

OP
D

d1rtd1ver1

Reaction score
so haven't figured out the app problem where they won't install. They work on stock but not on full throttle from so thinking about going back. Is battery life that much better on custom rims like aokp or not really...?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
so haven't figured out the app problem where they won't install. They work on stock but not on full throttle from so thinking about going back. Is battery life that much better on custom rims like aokp or not really...?

Battery life isn't really better on AOSP/AOKP roms, but the speed and customization are worth it. I'm sorry youre having problems. My apps install fine. Did you wipe data? Are you using Safestrap 2.0?

OP
D

d1rtd1ver1

Reaction score
Yes to 2.0 yes to data wipe. It says the apps are not compatible with this device but they work on stock Rom. I tried to go back to aokp axiom b21 build but it has bugs and it was doing that thing again where u flash it and it doesn't boot up. It did it before and I don't remember what I did to get it to boot but it finally started up. It took a while but anyways now it doesn't boot again.... I just want a stable Rom to use everyday!!!! Idk know what to get tho...

leftspin

Reaction score
Yes to 2.0 yes to data wipe. It says the apps are not compatible with this device but they work on stock Rom. I tried to go back to aokp axiom b21 build but it has bugs and it was doing that thing again where u flash it and it doesn't boot up. It did it before and I don't remember what I did to get it to boot but it finally started up. It took a while but anyways now it doesn't boot again.... I just want a stable Rom to use everyday!!!! Idk know what to get tho...

Have you tried KOA AOKP? I use the CM9 version but I tried the AOKP and I never had that problem.

OP
D

d1rtd1ver1

Reaction score
No haven't. I'll look for a download link. Gotta learn how to post those too to be able to help others. Hopefully koa aokp has stable Bluetooth cause that's an issue on axiom and fullthrottle