Anything other than Google Voice?

Big D

Reaction score
I know the concensus is that GV is pretty good but it seems currently unavailable.

There are about 300 requests for invites out there and they seem to be pretty hard to come by.

So given that, are there any Visual Voice Mail apps out there that can compete? I LOVED the VZ VVM and really miss it. But the $3/month isn't gonna happen.

Thanks

jedidroid

Reaction score
fusion is the best of the bunch, only issue I have with it is that it still doesn't sync your contacts correctly on voice messages. so when you get a message, it only lists the phone number that called you by the message.

Postnsons

Reaction score
Verizon VM

I have never seen a vm system on a cell phone worse than Verizon. When I call in to get/check messages it tells me I have a message waiting, even though I don't. I always seem to be checking for phantom messages.

Just me calling in to check messages triggers off the notification.

I will not pay $3 per month for voice mail, something that every other carrier provides as a provided service.

I like the idea of visual voice mail, but have heard too much negative feedback from people trying it out.

I did not have a problem using the "free" vm on my prepaid verizon phone. However, on my Droid the notification issue sucks. :mad: